|Home||» Products||» SELET||» Fork Sensors|
The fov - fom series photoelectric forked sensors for label detecting with teach-in button, verify the opacity difference
between the label and the bearer, driving the two outputs and the led in base of the parameters stored with the calibration.
in working mode the sensor tests continually the absence of short-circuit on the outputs. In case of short-circuit the sensor
stops the emission, switch-off the outputs and shows the anomaly with a fast blink on the led.
- Photoelectric multifunction
- Fork type sensors with autocalibration with teach-in button
- Two version: slot depth 45 mm and 85 mm
- Available gap width 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50, 80, 100, 120 or 150 mm.
- M8/m12 plug-in connector.
- Metal housing.
D-11, Block No. - 4, 3rd Floor, Mira Mansion, Sion Circle, Sion, Mumbai- 400022, Maharashtra, India